Tuesday, November 26, 2013

wednesday morning

well into week two.  Funny officious man in tight blue jeans came yesterday to change bandage. He was a young guy, a trained nurses and seemed to know what he was doing.  He will come again on friday, but my only complaint is that he put the bandage on while my leg was straight out and therefore when I bend the knee it is like it is held in a vice.  It is a long bandage.  Then at the end he proceeded
to wrap sticky plastic wrap around it saying that I could have a shower now.
Am not quite sure what to do,  will consult with C.  It is only after 6  in the morning, Dog and eldest gchld and C have gone for early morning walk, in a freezing wind.

Like in so many places winds have names.  In Calgary, everyone is familiar with the Chinook, which I think in Germany that has a similar phenomenon , is called a Fone.. (there is an omlot somewhere)But  here the nasty cold wind which sweeps down over the mountains is called The Beeze.

And that is what people are talking about , when they meet and greet sort of thing,

C has just brought me a creamy yoghurt tasting of wild strawberries,  delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment