Friday, November 22, 2013

Saturday early morning

We'll u can IImagine the night ,nurses in and out all night temp et it all is well
The surgeon came last night at about 8 and says he will come ah
Gain tomorrow,
We met his older colleague who was a interest
Ed in my reasons for coming to france,
Of course for me there was a obvious reason with having family her,  but why would someone else come.?
If u have benn reading my blog I think it wld be sufficient to say that the level f care has been outstanding!
Dr Demay says they are working on reducing pain and infection ans blood loss.  They use a particular drug which slows bleeding (if I have the story) correcy, they do not put in drains nor will they change his bandage for quite a LNG time.
Every time you change a bandage you risk infection.

When one reads about the Cipio group that there goal is to cutting edge

If you were here I think u wld be impressed   about the my operated knee which is not horrendously swollennot  swollen





Like so many hospitals now the food is mass somewhere and delivered,it pretty dreadful so yesterday in the middle of all this medical muffle my translator Isabel went out a fought some lovely canapés and pastries
The canapés were so "flavour fill"it reminded me that food could have taste

I was not quite up to the desserts especially the mont blsnc which are purred chestnuts mixed with cream and topped with chocolate,  c took them home on the train the children will be delighted

Lyon is famous for good food and plenty of it

Keeping ice 24/7 is a challenge Dr Demay spoke f better methods besides ice packs and it is something
He is work on,
I have a nice pack on me knee all the time and notice when it begins to warm
The ice pack is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment