Thursday, November 21, 2013

New bandage

The rather itchy wrap around bandage has bee removed it
Held together with clips has been removed and now I have on those famous stockings
They put one on for thenon operated leg. And tied the other stockings to end of the bed but that is 

now on my operated leg
It feels nice.
Did not have the greatest of nights leg throbbed bait like it has been doing
They wereverygood about giving. Pain pills. Dolipran which I understand is like. Tylenol 3

It is still snowing.
Like most hospitalshere is lots of activity in the morning
Cleaners coming in and our beds to be
Made
Wish there was a mid morning  cup of coffee
Z
My friend from Paris phones regularly and I am finding my French returning,also some of the nurses speak English but cleaners etc no. So I am coming along 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment