Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dr. Demay

Well my knee surgeon came for a visit.. it is bout 1430 apologising for being late but due to the snow all his patients at the clinique were also late .  
He said I am doing very well.. and confirmed what he told me last night when I was a little groggy  the the knee was full of osteoarthritis including the patella.. he said the TKR was absolutely necessary.  He examined my knee and exclaimed favourably about going to 80" with the machine.  I said not bad for an old lady and he laughed.  He also said my haemoglobin was excellent.. they measure on a scale of 4 to 14 and I was 14.. so that is great.
Nice to know that essentially I am healthy.
His english is excellent and he told me trained with a fellowship for 9 months in Sidney Australia.. so if he could conquer the aussie accent he probably can do anything. They apparently are good with knees.

I am dozing and listening to mozart quartets..  the snow has finally stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment