Thursday, November 28, 2013

Flowers. They do bring their own cheer

My friend M from the island said she sent me some flowers ad so for a couple of days have idtrning for the sound heralding a delivery.
This morning woke in a state, bad
 Tempered and desolate..cannot say it is hormones..abut it may be the blood thinners which make you sweat...like a lathered horse...especially If u take them at night

 So to help redirect my mood I asked for a job, C set me to making salmion chowder, all was laid out on the kitchen table I just had to cut and chop et 
Having that in hand. And just sitting down the dog began to bark like a banshee!!!! Voila a magnificent bouquet
Of flowers but the most amazing feature, the tag looked exactly as if my friend had been to the French shop and written it

Children, dog off to school.  Dog knows the routine.  When C comes home she will light another fire
The wind is still penetrating  and cold




No comments:

Post a Comment