Friday, November 22, 2013

Good results

IT is difficult
To keep up to date
To summ up after X-rays,Doppler,scan.  I have nothing horrendous wrong with me
But it put me back a day with physio as I was not allowed out of bed.  Just in case!!!!
They think I was probably finally having a reaction to the surgery
So at 7 this evening Benjamin came again 
I am learning to walk on sticks with elbow supports and now tomorrow will learn to negotiate stairs

C had a long talk with the
Anesthetist about this surgery and why  I am  not in  such terrible pain as has been described.

He reported that rather using a femoral block they flood the entire area with anesthetic
Thus reducing a lot of pain and then they keep the patient well anti pain medicine d up
I wld suspect we do not have it entirely correct but u get the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment