Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A little confused

I have been adding to blog  with laptop and now am using the iPad because it has photos. Usually they sync.
We'll I must say at the mment I am feeling ok  the pain at no time has been any worse than what I have had for months
That of course may change as I do rhab
Have to get up to use the toilette dying to brush teeth and wush I had a second cup of coffee

Dog is apparently watching my daughters every move. And occasionally gives enquiring yips
Which reminds me of a time long ago when I had to cross canada on a mission for he YWCA
Was away for 4 nights, dog walked around our bed growling at my husband . Don't look at me. I hav'nt done anything with her. He said
The dog was not impressed he said.
When I finally got home the dog sat beside me taking my hand into her mouth!she did this for at least two days

The hospital food is just that!,,,,just tasteless
Will make me appreciate my daughters cooking when I return

No comments:

Post a Comment