Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fancy stockings

The anti thrombosis stockings must stay on for a month
This morning when I had my shower they offered to remove them
Of course being independent I said no I will manage.  But getting it off my op leg was impossible

So I washed it at the same time
The nurse just came in and she laughed and laughed as she fitted the non op leg with the stockings

They r amazingly comfortable.

Benjamin the physiotherapist came and we marched up and down a stair well which I must say was freezing.  Climbing up not too bad but  when turn around and look down it is daunting.

All physio have this expression lgoing up to paradise leading with your good leg 
Going Down 
is into "infer" leading with your bad leg.

Watching the hobbit on my iPad. Not a wonderful experience

No comments:

Post a Comment