Thursday, November 21, 2013

Preparation for going home

I wonder what happens to people who do not have family
Here
I am now walking on sticks with elbow rests. These are mine to keep.  Although there is a walker it stays here. Benjamin the physio says these sticks provide more stability. At the moment I would not believe it
But up and down the corridor we went,back to the room for lunch which I cannot eat some fromage frais and apple sauce in edible fish and more haricot vert
But there was a green salad and right on the top of the menu is a big sign saying gluten free. Right n top of the piece of bread

Oh Benjamin is to return with the exercise machine

Normally in the French health service. One is driven home by ambulance
But as we r private we wld imagine it to be pricey
Also normally one goes into rehab hospital for 3 weeks
If I went this route it wld be 360 euro a day


No comments:

Post a Comment