Friday, November 29, 2013

friday 29th nov

well this seems to have been a very long month.  Cannot believe that it is less than a month that V drove Anna and me to Vancouver for the flight to Geneva.
It is snowing here again, and C has taken the the twins to purchase new winer boots, they do not have to be in school until 1030  .. dog does not like the change of routine.
I have just finished reading one of the book from our Library without walls, called Breadwinner, a prize winning little novel written by a canadian Deborah Ellis..   it was a surprise.  I liked the little write up about it, but did not know that essentialy it is a book for young readers.  As I got into it I enjoyed it more and more and have now ordered for xmas theBreadwinner series  in hard copy to give to my gchidren.
We could all read it and be horrified and cheered and dismayed at the same time.

Awaiting the physio therapist this morning, am feeling quite well, not so frail looking.  Those weird dreams have stopped.


No comments:

Post a Comment