Monday, February 3, 2014

monday.. and good results with amazon

Today is the birthday of one of my grand children and I sent her off via Amazon.ca a present , I was given the tracking number and the arrival date, but apparently the parcel was left on the front porch and was stolen from that porch.. I contacted Amazon, chat mail, and they reimbursed me plus when I ordered another they paid one day delivery.. then. for another grand child I ordered something form amazon.co.uk this came damaged, no problem return it.. but the cost of the postage from France to the UK was really the cost of the item, but no matter, again from chat line they agreed to reimburse the postage.. hurrah for good public relations. We went out for Indian food on sunday lunch, had a splendid meal, joined up with another family, the fifteen year old boy sitting beside me ordered food which made him and James sweat.. the fifteen year old said that he has always loved hot food. His Mother said that when he was young he once swallowed, by mistake, a spoon of hot, very hot, salsa, and said,.. wow that is good. I wonder if one is born without a sensitivity.. or did he really like it? No rain today altho the week is supposed to be awful weather wise. We are expecting friends from Paris and C bought a wonderful roast of beef and wants me to make yorkshire pudding..maybe? not sure I will manage. The children here say that they hope that 20th february never comes.. (i.e… missing dog already)

No comments:

Post a Comment